Thursday 29 May 2014

Grey lines/sunny skies






Top - ASOS
Bralet - Urban Outfitters
Trousers - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Nike Air Force 1
Jacket - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ebay







Hello lovelies. Sorry for the picture-heavy post but I got a little too keen with my choices! I got excited and started editing these photos with a nice sunny filter, although on this day it was actually sunny enough, but you can never get enough can ya? I decided to buy a second-hand pair of Air Force Ones on Ebay recently because I want to try them out before going for a shiny pair of pristine new ones. Is that weird? Try before you buy? But...buy before you buy... Anyway - I am pretty enamored with them. I am so used to constantly wearing not-so-comfortable boots or heels that it just feels amazing to wear a pair of shoes that don't kill my feet after a while. I have never really been the kind of person to wear trainers as fashion items, but I am quite liking this look! As may be clear here, apparently these days I don't actually wear any colour anymore. I don't quite know what has happened to me, but I kind of like it. Probably not very good timing for summer, but I'm sure my tastes will soon change and the next outfit post will be full of rainbow goodness.
As a sidenote/ shameless plug, I am currently selling quite a few clothing items on Depop. For those of you who don't know what it is, Depop is a brilliant app which I've recently found, on which you can buy and sell old clothes/anything you want to get rid of. I've already bought two items on it myself (the plan to use it to save money isn't quite working) and I'm hoping that it will allow me to downsize my wardrobe a little for my imminent move to the US for my year abroad! My username is hollyalicearmstrong so feel free to check it out :)
Hope you enjoyed!
X

1 comment: